Daraz HR team participated in careers fairs and did recruitment drives in Pakistan in February 2017. They covered the top tier universities which included:
- LUMS – Lahore University of Management Sciences
- IBA – Institute of Business Administration
- KSBL – Karachi School for Business and Leadership
- LSE – Lahore School of Economics
- Iobm – Institute of Business Management
- SZABIST- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
- FAST-NU – National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
We have Assessment Day on 6th April 2017, where the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by our Global CEO. These candidates went through initial aptitude test, cleared 1st interview round with HR and then 2nd round of panel interviews with Head of the Departments.
Daraz Bangladesh HR team has successfully organized their first DFLP @ Independent University (http://www.iub.edu.bd/) which is one of the leading universities of Bangladesh on March 21, 2017. The program was started with a presentation session where Daraz HR team introduced Daraz and DFLP; then it was followed by interviews & aptitude test of the top 10 DFLP Candidates.
Daraz Future Leadership Program – DFLP will be launched in Karachi, Pakistan from June 2017 in Pakistan. HR team went to different universities for the recruitment drives so they could get the best candidates for their program.
DFLP is 18 months program, where a person will be rotated among 3 different departments for 6 months each. Every department will develop the expertise in various areas. Their personal growth will be accelerated through excellent top management coaching & leadership training.